Everyone knows that smiling has certain health benefits. Smiling relieves stress, strengthens the immune system and improves your mood. But a smile can help you show what you want? YES, He certainly can…especially when you create it in others.
Creating smiles is the secret weapon of expert manifestations. They go out of their way to make the people around them smile, knowing that this will increase their apparent success. If you’re not sure how it works, here are some reasons why it makes sense to smile wherever you go:
- Laughter is contagious – Remember that one of the rules of manifestation is to feel good about what you want. Even if you’re feeling a little down, if you make someone else smile, there’s a good chance you’ll be able to do the same yourself.
- People who smile are generally friendlier – In the manifestation of the universe, it often brings us what we want through the people around us. The happier these people are, the more they will want to help you.
- Laughter diffuses tense situations – Sometimes things get a little heated and even expert manifestos forget to go with the flow. Getting the other person to smile, or even laugh, defuses tension and allows for a more positive resolution to whatever is causing it.
- It promotes the idea that the world is a safe and caring place – It may not immediately benefit you, but the more safe and caring people see the world, the more they will act accordingly. Which it does.
- It comes back to you in unexpected ways – You make someone laugh, who then goes out and smiles at someone else, who goes out and does it again, it creates a chain reaction that can eventually come right back to you. For example, someone might offer you free concert tickets because they are in a good mood. And someone can be in a good mood because it makes them smile. And that person made them smile because someone else made them smile the first time. And so on. until it goes back to the first smile you created.
- Tells The Universe A Happy, Smiling Reality Awaits You – In the manifestation of our expectations, it carries more weight than our words. And expectations are even stronger with actions. So when you create smiles, you are telling the Universe with your actions that this is the world you expect to live in. And the Universe will provide just that.
As you can see, making others smile is a great way to manifest more of what you want. And it’s very easy to do. Just say a few kind words and you’ll have people smiling from ear to ear in no time!